To help businesses make informed decisions, UE’s team of experts develop tailored strategic
sourcing strategies for their data
center facilities. UE’s knowledge base covers IT infrastructure, applications, DR, real estate,
finance, operations and engineering
ASK US YOUR TOUGHEST QUESTIONS!
Organizations turn to UE when confronted with major decisions regarding their data center
strategic planning. Common
questions decision-makers ask their IT teams are:
• Should we upgrade or expand our data center?
• What are my options for incorporating cloud services into my enterprise?
• How do I effectively plan and provision for data center demand?
• What data center disaster recovery configuration is best-suited for my business?
• Is it more cost-effective to build a data center or co-locate?
• Where is the best data center locations to minimize costs and minimize risk?
UE’s team of experts has helped corporations and mid-size organizations answer these questions
and execute decisions based on
our vast experience and understanding of the critical components of any data center strategy.
UE has all of the knowledge and expertise for each critical strategy component under one roof. We can help you fit the pieces of
the puzzle together and prepare a strategy that will be well researched, backed by real data and proven analysis, and addresses
the fundamental questions required to get your project green-lighted.